Scheme on Corporate Summer Internship on the Mainland and Overseas 2019
Swire is offering 20 internship placements to support the HKSAR Government's “Scheme on Corporate Summer Internship on the Mainland and Overseas 2019”. They will be located in Mainland China at the offices of the Group’s five operating companies: Cathay Pacific, Hong Kong Aircraft Engineering Company, Swire Beverages, Swire Foods and Swire Properties.
Group companies offering internship placements and their corresponding locations:
- Cathay Pacific
- Hong Kong Aircraft Engineering Company
- Swire Beverages
- Swire Foods
- Swire Properties
Internship period: 6 to 8 weeks
- Holder of valid Hong Kong Permanent Identity Card
- Holder of valid Mainland Travel Permit for Hong Kong and Macao Residents
- Year 1 or above full time undergraduate or postgraduate students at a university in Hong Kong or overseas (any area of study is welcome)
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese including Putonghua
How to apply
The Scheme on Corporate Summer Internship on the Mainland and Overseas 2019 is a joint initiative between the HKSAR Government, Swire Group and 17 other major companies in Hong Kong. Any student who is interested in applying for an internship placement offered by Swire Group under the Scheme should submit his/her application through the Government's central online application system (www.ydc.gov.hk/scsi/) by 23:59 22 March 2019 HKT. Swire Group will not be accepting applications from students direct at this stage.
If you have any questions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.