My Swire Stories
For 150 years, Swire has grown with Hong Kong. To affirm our ongoing commitment to the city, we have contributed HK$150 million to Swire Trust to fund its TrustTomorrow initiative, to drive lasting and positive change in the community.
We are now launching a MySwireStories Instagram page to showcase stories of Swire, its people and encounters over the past 150 years. We would love to involve you to:
- Follow the MySwireStories Instagram page and stay abreast of inspiring Swire stories, among which include the newly launched Swire Stories – Company Town video.
- Share your most memorable Swire memories and stories from the past, present and future. For every selected entry, a HK$500 cash coupon from Marathon Sports will be given away. Selected stories may be featured on Swire’s social media pages. Enter by e-mailing the below materials to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- A Swire-related photo (in jpg/png, sized below 10MB) or a video link, which could be about an object, an event or an experience you wish to share.
- A short description in no more than 150 words in English or Chinese.
We look forward to hearing from you!
When participating in the above activity, you accept and agree to all the terms and conditions below:
- You confirm that (i) you own the copyright in all images (including all videos) and in all written material which you submit, (ii) all such images and material were created solely by you and (iii) no other person has any copyright or other rights in any such images or material. You will be held responsible for any breach of copyright or other rights belonging to any person.
- You consent to John Swire and Sons (H.K.) Ltd. (Swire) using, publishing or republishing all such images and written material in the forms submitted by you or as altered by Swire and/or its third party service providers and in any medium, character or form.
- You understand that not all images and material submitted will be selected for publication.
- The personal data collected by Swire may be used (and transferred to Swire’s third party service providers) for the following purposes: (a) organising and administering this “My Swire Stories” activity (including enrolment), (b) communicating with you, (c) featuring in the “My Swire Stories” Instagram page, the “TrustTomorrow.SwireTrust” Facebook page and/or other public social platforms, websites or publications of Swire, and (d) implementing or enforcing the terms set out above.
- If you wish to access or correct your personal data, please contact our Administrator at TrustTomorrow@jsshk.com.